Current Happenings at MFA
1. WATER BAPTISM – We will have a water baptism service
at the last Sunday night of the month. Sign up at the Lobby
2. ZUMBA CLASSES: (High Impact exercises) Monday, Tuesday,
and Thursday: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. in the Youth Center. First class is
free. Small fee for subsequent classes. Persons of all ages and
abilities are welcomed. For more information, call Mig Charo at
209-761-5952, or visit her website: www.mcharo.zumba.com
3. NEW FOR WEDNESDAY EVENING: Join us for Dinner, 6 - 7 PM.
Adults $1.00 each.
Classes start at 7 PM; end by 8 PM
A. ACE (Adverse Childhood Experiences) Overcomers class is
facilitated by Linda Martinez, ACE trained facilitator
B. Relationship Improving class - Pastor Arnie Hultgren
C. Men's class - Jim Cox. Men's Ministry's Lead Director
D. New Wednesday Class - A new reading class facilitated by Henrietta Casanova,
based on the book, "Without Rival," by Lisa Bevere. You will learn how to stop
seeing other persons as rivals and make the deep connections of true identity and
intimacy with your Creator. Class will meet in classroom across from Preschool.
4. Seniors on the Move meet at Denny's Restaurant on the 1st & 3rd Sunday of the
month after the Sunday evening church: at about 8 PM
5. Men's Ministry will meet for a free breakfast (but, donations accepted) on the 16th of December at 7 AM in the